Gratitude Coming from Heck Hill . . .

"There's so much to be grateful for, 
words are poor things."
- Marilynne Robinson, Home

Here are some pictures to help with the words...


So grateful for the view out the front of the house...


and my view coming up from the back...


for memories of time well spent with our children on the way home...


with Easter goodies included.


For the four hours a day I get to spend in our new studio, I am very thankful...


 always learning new tricks...


practice, practice, practice...


and even some pastel work this past week.


So grateful for the flowers I met along my way this week...


either in my garden...


or along the side of the road.


We are both very thankful for the ferry system here...


and reflections we capture in the water.


I am thankful for big red barns...


little country lanes...


sweet cupolas...


creative signs...


little shops with pleasant surprises...


friendly farms...


and the fresh green of spring.

"After all," Anne had said to Marilla once, "I believe the nicest and sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens but just those that bring simple little pleasures, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."

L.M.Montgomery, Anne of Avonlea

Wishing you all a lovely uneventful week.
Be well.




Comments

  1. Love Your photos, especially the art pieces. Now, which one is your style? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts