As the Week Ends...

Yesterday, late in the afternoon, I was able to stand on the floor above the studio that will eventually be the loft/storage area and look out beyond...

And then as we were winding up outdoors I looked back over my shoulder to see the sun getting ready to fall behind the hills of the Big Island.  

It matters not what day it is, what the weather is, what we are doing, if we will pause a moment and look south we are always blessed...and for that I am thankful.


Jesus, tender Shepherd, hear me,
Bless Thy little lamb tonight;
Through the darkness be Thou near me;
Watch my sleep till morning light.

All the day Thy hand has led me,
And I thank Thee for Thy care;
Thou hast clothed me, warmed and fed me;
Listen to my evening prayer.
                                                                      -Mary Duncan

Tell me, what are you most thankful for tonight?  
Have a blessed Thanksgiving weekend.

Comments

Popular Posts