For Grandson, SBRC

Before the sun sets on this day, October 1, 2011, I want to pay tribute to our grandson.  When I think of him I do want to say, "Our beautiful Grandson."  I speak not only of his handsomeness or his winning smile but I speak of his heart...of gold.

Please come with me down a little lane of memories...


(in Kelowna at a wedding where I was taking the informal shots for the family)


(making cupcakes with Grandma at Pebble Beach)


(scientifically assessing the maximum potential output of the hose/helping clean up the pots)


(we had great chats while doing the ordinary things of life on Mayne)

And then all of a sudden...


(last year's school photo)

Time tends to fly by.
Grab each moment, Seth and make it yours.


from the poem "Atlantis" by W. H. Auden

...and may the Ancient of Days
Provide for all you must do
His invisible guidance,
Lifting up, dear, upon you
the light of His countenance.

With love and good wishes, Seth.  From Grandma and Grandpa

Comments

  1. Such a sweet tribute to a sweet boy. We had a lovely birthday weekend, so glad you were able to "join" us for cake! xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts