Friday, July 13, 2012

Thanks A Lot . . .

Tonight there seems to be a lot to be thankful for . . .


We were visited tonight by this trio with Mom Raccoon.  In just a few minutes I took over 50 photos but must have been too excited to pull off many winning snaps.


We were treated to this brilliant sky last night when we returned safely from a lovely week with sister Marilyn and Sherwin's brother and his wife, Garnet and Doreen.

But mostly I am thankful for my good husband who works hard to make our project lovely and who is truly my best friend.


He gives good attention to detail.


This is our new-to-us propane tank getting spiffed up.

And I am thankful for all seven of our children who, though they live far away, give us their love and respect.  We are most fortunate.



God bless and be well.










No comments:

Post a Comment