Thanks A Lot . . .

Tonight there seems to be a lot to be thankful for . . .


We were visited tonight by this trio with Mom Raccoon.  In just a few minutes I took over 50 photos but must have been too excited to pull off many winning snaps.


We were treated to this brilliant sky last night when we returned safely from a lovely week with sister Marilyn and Sherwin's brother and his wife, Garnet and Doreen.

But mostly I am thankful for my good husband who works hard to make our project lovely and who is truly my best friend.


He gives good attention to detail.


This is our new-to-us propane tank getting spiffed up.

And I am thankful for all seven of our children who, though they live far away, give us their love and respect.  We are most fortunate.



God bless and be well.










Comments

Popular Posts