Sixteen Candles . . .It Only Happens Once!!

Seth Benjamin Raymond Chapman
October 1, 1996

Happy, happy birthday, Seth!  

Dear Grandson...

You have given your Grandpa and me so many happy memories...


You loved to play in the lake when we lived in the Okanagan...


I love looking through my old photos and finding memories and looking again at the changes over time...


The camera caught you right off the ground...


This photo marks the first time I saw you taller than your mother...

We are so proud of you and love you...

Just this past weekend I saw your most recent Line Rider on Facebook and I wanted to share it with all my friends who read this blog...



Great work, Seth...I just love the way you make your guy play to the music...excellent!

So as you begin another new year...do you realize you are beginning your 17th year?  ...please remember you have a Grandma and a Grandpa who are over the river and through the woods in a land far, far away, who are cheering their heads off for you!!

"Celebrate being alive!"
-Benjamin Franklin







Comments

Popular Posts