For Miss Lucy . . .


Lucy Ann Goerlitz
Born on December 18, 2003


This past Monday our Lucy celebrated her ninth birthday while she visited with her Grandpa Tibi in Los Angeles.

At first I didn't think I had any recent photos of Lucy in my computer here in AZ but then I remembered our lovely time together at Walla Walla for Thanksgiving.  The photo above is Lucy just a month before her 'day'.


Grandpa, Maizy and Lucy doing some 'puzzling' over that holiday.


And here you see the happiest Grandma and Grandpa with the three grandest grandchildren!

Dear Lucy, Grandpa and I love you and are so happy for your delight in learning and your joy in life.  You have helped make our family much more aware of the world around us in new and fresh ways.

We love to see you dance and sing and smile.

May every day be a precious to you and may you find delight around every corner in life.

Love and hugs and many kisses . . . Grandma and Grandpa





Comments

Popular Posts