Friday, January 24, 2014

A Choice . . .

University classes are coming to Del Webb, starting the first week in February for 8 weeks. Even though I will most likely miss the last week I have signed up for 3 of the classes...


Monday morning I will take a class on Lewis and Clark.
Tuesday afternoon will be a Philosophy class, using the book 'Sophie's World'.


And on Wednesday afternoon I will be taking a class in photography. I have signed up for this class in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, I can be taught how to set my camera with all the manual settings to get ready for National Geographic type photos.

There is a class on Arizona Birding and another on Language that both interest... but I think these 3 will keep me busy for the next couple months.

Wishing you all well, wherever you are.
Stay in touch!

"Our choices tell our story."


5 comments:

  1. Ma goes to college! nice. Sophie's World is a pretty standard intro to philosophy text I hear, should be much fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shelby... no credit for these classes but the interaction will be valuable. Will let you know as I go...

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read Sophie's World years ago. Should make for some good class discussions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to it... starts on Tuesday.

      Delete