Reading...hardly!

Take a look at the list on the right titled 'Books By My Bed'.  If you have been looking at that list over the past few weeks you would have seen some heavy slogging books there. 

All of a sudden I realized it is summer, the reading is supposed to be light, fun, romantic, and a delight...I will tell you how it goes! 

It also helped that this past week our bedroom got completely stripped of all worldly goods and we redid the floor in hardwood.  (It looks lovely!!!)  But I realized that would be a good time to restock my bedside table. 

Tell me your summer reading plan and you just may inspire me to enlarge my list. 

Comments

  1. I have this habit of putting books in my Amazon cart and then when I'm ready to do an order I go through and stick the nonessentials down in the "save for later" pile... well today I went through that saved pile, which started out somewhere around 200 (!) items (accumulated over probably the past five years!). Yikes. I suppose I should be congratulated for not having bought them all, right? Well, I went through and weeded and trimmed... some went to my Kindle as samples to read and decide on later, some went to my wish list, some (precious few) went to the ACTUAL cart for purchase, and a couple went into audible downloads for listening... and the rest saw the smack of the delete button. I didn't get completely clear of saved items but I made great headway.

    All of that is to say I feel your pain.

    My list currently reads:
    The Hour I First Believed, Wally Lamb (currently listening)
    Matters of Faith, Kristy Kiernan
    Lit, Mary Karr
    The Unnamed, Joshua Ferris
    My Stroke of Insight, Jill Bolte Taylor

    I'll let you know how it goes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts