End of the Week - Already?

Last week at this hour we were still sitting at dinner in California. 
We were having a great conversation,
the food was good and we all smiled. 

Now a week later we sit quietly,
at home,
bringing in the end of another week,
looking forward to a day,
a day of rest and gladness.

For which I am thankful...


and for this sweet taste of spring...


Wishing you all a peaceful ending to the week and a well deserved rest from your work.

Tell me, did you have a moment of extreme awe and gratefulness this week?  One that took your breath away?

Comments

  1. On the way home from California Shirley wanted to stop at IKEA in Richmond to get some plastic containers for plants... for our overhead planter box. When we couldn't get the GPS to work Shirley said she thought she could get us there by memory... but there was some new roads since we were there last... and we got kind of lost.

    Before we had this car and we rented a car with GPS in Calgary I told the Hertz guy, "I didn't need GPS... I have my wife... and she knows everything!" And once again she never ceases to amaze me.

    I thought we were lost... and it was unbelievable when quite by accident, we saw this large blue building in a place we didn't expect... it was IKEA! Now that was a grateful moment!

    It was also a grateful moment to get home later that evening and sleep in our own bed. We had good beds everywhere we went... but i am sure you know how we like what we are used to... and there is nothing quite like your own bed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts