What a fitting way to celebrate a year of blogging...I have joined others in a new website called...Common Miracles. It is wonderful that there are others out there in cyberspace who also love the wonders around them and do not take them for granted.
Today I am looking about me as I sit on the ferry heading into town and I am particularly thankful for:
1. My refrigerator, which is fixed and we can bring it home today.
2. My husband, who appreciates my enjoyment of life.
3. All my dear friends who read my blog and give me encouragement and joy in their feedback.
4. All the dear little birds who have returned to feed at their stations here on the hill.
5. My camera, which is beginning to respond to my desire for better photos. Of course it never was the cameras fault but I do love working with it.
6. I have to say how thankful I am for opportunities that come my way that I have actually taken. You know what I am talking about...opportunities come and opportunities go if you don't grab them and make them yours.
7. So thankful for the gifts each of my seven children bring to our lives. There are rousing discussions on music, sports, politics and computers always swirling around the house when we are together. And someone is sure to bring up something controversial just to get the juices really flowing. What more could a mother ask for?
8. And I am thankful for my art table where I can play, play, play.
9. Thought yesterday about the view that we enjoy at our house and decided I need to take some photos of that again.
10. Probably the most important part of my life that I could not live without and I am most thankful for is the assurance that God is there and He is not silent.
Thankfulness IS good for the soul!
You all have a great day, be well and happy anniversary.