Dirty, Dirty Harry!


Did you watch this?  Well, if you didn't, take a look.  Watch the whole thing through before you shut it off...there is more here than meets the eye.

There is a lot of hoopla today about Mr. Eastwood's speech last night at the RNC...

I know, I am an outsider, but, I loved it.  He was not slick and smooth and polished.  He did not follow a script. He just said what was on his heart.

I liked his friendly, rumpled-hair look.  His approach was not the usual run-of-the-mill...

Yes, he had a crass moment now and then through his little speech but he stood up and was counted on a number of issues.

I love America and I love to watch from the sidelines.  I believe the USA has a major role to play in world politics.

God bless you all, Republican, Democrats or whatever...







  

Comments

Popular Posts