Abundant Gratitude

"We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures."
- Thornton Wilder

(evening colours one night this week)

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."
- W T Purkiser

(my new laundry room completed this week as a joint effort...washer and dryer still in garage)

"Piglet noticed that even though he had a Very Small Heart, it could hold a rather large amount of Gratitude."
- A A Milne

And that is the same with me, even though my heart may be small and sometimes somewhat shabby, it can, most days, end with a heap of thankfulness.  That is not a coincidence...that too is a gift from God that I could not drum up on my own.










Comments

  1. And I thought we had a lovely sunset here tonight... yours has such color! Gorgeous.

    Nice laundry room. Pretty spif with your b&w borders, looks like a ton of work! Time to rest.

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts