"I would maintain that thanks
are the highest form of thought;
and that gratitude
is happiness doubled by wonder."
- G. K. Chesterton
Today I find reasons of thankfulness all around me, listed in no particular order of importance.
1. for Sabbath, a day of rest and refreshing
2. for this quiet spot where we can see forever
3. for our seven children who give their love so generously
4. for the flowers already blooming in our yard and the promise of more to come
5. for the promise of a future
6. for my camera which is on my list of very best friends
7. for my living, breathing friends
8. for my dear husband who "nudges" me along in my desire to be creative
For all these and more, I am so thankful!
What are you grateful for today? Look around you and put on new eyes and see what you can see that will enlarge your heart and vision.
And above all, be well.