1. The Lord is my Friend, that is all I desire.
2. I feel His presence with me, beneath me, over me and within me. He alone gives the peace and quiet that I long for.
3. Walking together we talk and He brings sanity back to my soul. He will often walk ahead of me, facing me, urging me along.
4. Through the darkest of days He has promised to be there so I have nothing to fear. I can see that He is equipped to get rid of my enemies and He will do that all in good time.
5. Every day I dine well with my Friend and Lord. His words are like wonderful bread to me; satisfying to my body and soul.
6. I have been so blessed. All about me is evidence that He is my Friend. There is nothing I want more than to live with God forever.
The Lord's my Shepherd; I'll not want.
He makes me down to lie
In pastures green; He leadeth me
The quiet waters by.
My soul He doth restore again,
And me to walk doth make
Within the paths of righteousness,
E'en for His own name's sake.
Yea, though I walk in death's dark vale,
Yet will I fear no ill;
For Thou art with me, and Thy rod
And staff me comfort still.
My table Thou hast furnished
In presence of my foes,
My head Thou dost with oil annoint,
And my cup overflows.
Goodness and mercy all my life
Shall surely follow me,
And in God's house forever more
My dwelling place shall be.
Wishing you all a lovely ending to a week filled with "Life" for each of us. I do not know what all you have carried on your back on in your heart but I do understand that we all need a Friend of the heavenly kind. God bless and keep you and be well.