Thirteen Ways To Add Polish To My Life In 2013:
Retirement doesn't mean I can get away without plans. At one time I did think I would just be so self-disciplined that automatically all these fun projects would just happen. To my chagrin I have found that I need to make definite plans to accomplish definite projects.
So in 2013 here are 13 of my plans for the fun part of life:
1. Quilt with the ladies here at our winter community in AZ
2. Pull out the watercolours again and make at least one picture a week with a daily drawing in my sketch book.
3. Plan healthy menus, cooking at least one new savoury recipe a month.
4. Finish off my gardens at our island home.
5. Hike all the trails at Saguaro National Park East at least once.
6. Draw my devotions.
7. Read a minimum of 20 books. This past year I read 16 and had no trouble doing that.
8. Perfect one dessert a month.
9. Take a class in writing (already registered with Alice Bradley).
10. Go back to taking at least one photograph each day.
11. Read books on financial principles and learn the vocabulary.
12. Crochet edgings for blankets and towels.
13. Enlarge blog readership. Read other's blogs and encourage others to read mine through choice of subjects.
Cannot wait to get started. Wishing you all well in the new year with your plans.
To read more of Thursday Thirteen click here...