Gratefulness...

There is no end to gratefulness. . . it runs through my life like a constant stream, some days maybe a trickle but most days a steady stream with even a surge once in a while!  It seems I am surrounded with little things that mean a lot to me.

You may think this just another photo of another ferry. . .


If you look closely at the front of the ferry you will see a large white truck . . . those are our windows in that truck.  The window boys had to take a ferry that took them to Saturna first but I caught them just as they are about to turn the corner towards Village Bay.  We are so grateful for our lovely new windows for the reno/addition.

While I was out there getting that snap I looked at the lilac tree by Sherwin's office and there were buds!  I am so grateful for the promise of spring.


And of course I am very grateful for my new pantry.  The shelves are mostly up and the very first box that found a home there was the goodie box.  So now you all know where to find the candy when you come.


"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed.  Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude."
- D. Waitley

I wish for you a grateful heart.
Be well.




Comments

  1. love your header picture , your pantry looks like a place to visit, love how Sherwin is putting the same flooring though out the whole place!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts