September 12: A Recipe . . . Disaster on Heck Hill

So, I decided to find you some fun quotes about food to put a smile on your faces!

"One cannot think well, love well, 
sleep well, if one has not dined well."
-Virginia Woolf

"If more of us valued food 
and cheer and song above hoarded gold, 
it would be a merrier world."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

"Popcorn for breakfast! Why not? 
It's a grain. It's like, like grits 
but with high self-esteem."
- James Patterson

If you all could pop over for dinner tonight you would get Veggie Burgers and corn on the cob!  The Veggie Burgers taste fine but they took WAY too long to put together for me to be able to conscientiously recommend them to anyone.

Hope you all had a great day.

Above all, be well.

p.s.  Do any of you have words of wisdom about Avocado Oil? 


I saw it used on a show on the Food Network, thought it looked great and so bought a bottle when I next visited Costco.  Let me know what you know, OK?



Comments

Popular Posts