2. Sleep more
3. Move close to your work/shorten your commute
4. Spend more time with friends and family
5. Go outdoors
6. Help others
7. Practice smiling
8. Plan a trip but don't take a trip
10. Be grateful
Great list, right? But some don't apply so I decided to make up my own '10 things' that DO make me happy.
1. Family... my beautiful family.
2. Reading and Meditation
"A reader lives a thousand lives
before he dies, said Jojen.
The man who never reads lives only one."
- George R. R. Martin
3. Writing, every day, if only just 15 minutes.
4. Sketching/painting (not painting with a roller on a ladder against a wall of one sort or another)
"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep"
- Scott Adams
6. Plan and take a trip... even if it is just down the road.
7. Good sleep
9. Good food
10. Gratitude and Worship...
"The worship most acceptable to God
comes from a thankful and cheerful heart."
Wishing you all well.
See you tomorrow.