Monday Does Matter


If you have been reading my blog every Monday this new year you will know by now that I will direct you to the website for "Every Monday Matters: 52 Ways to Make a Difference" at
http://everymondaymatters.com/5/

Today they are emphasizing healthy foods and eating habits.  For good vegetables, healthy protein and wonderful fruits and nuts I am most thankful. 


We are so fortunate to have so much at our fingertips. 

Join me in committing your self and your kitchen to good health!

Tell me what you eat and I will tell you what you are. 
Anthelme Brillat-Savarin

Eating well gives a spectacular joy to life and contributes immensely to goodwill. 
Elsa Schiaparelli

Family, friends, food, and beautiful flourishes are life's graces, and we ought to celebrate them every day. 
Donata Maggipinto

Comments

Popular Posts