So Grateful for Blue Skies...

For the past two days we have been mostly fog/rain/cloud from the moment of daylight until part way through each day.  Today we thought it would be the same.  But mid-morning some blue started to show,


the wind picked up and before we knew it the sky was mostly blue all around us.


Blue skies
Smilin’ at me
Nothing but blue skies
Do I see.

Blue birds
Singin’ a song
Nothing but blue birds
All day long.

Blue days
All of them gone
Nothing but blue skies
From now on.

For blue skies and sunshine, I am truly grateful...so, tell me, what is the first thing that comes to mind for you when you think of thankfulness/gratitude?

Comments

  1. Interestingly, when I think of gratitude I think of Sherilee. The second thing I think of is abundance. I believe that when we practice an attitude of gratitude it unlocks a myriad of good things around us that we would miss otherwise.

    I would be amiss if I did not mention how much I appreciate the thankful perspective that you have on life. The fruit never falls far from the tree and I believe you are the reason Sherilee has such a thankful spirit. She is just taking after her mother.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts